She Said Beauty Box - May 2012

Thursday 3 May 2012



Hi Beauts! It's that time of the month again and my She Said box has just arrived! Can't believe time just goes so fast! So without further ado (who even says ado these days?!)...here we go!!


Green People SPF15 Sun Care Lotion with Tan Accelerator
• Natural tan accelerator from Carob, speeds up your tan by 25% • Rich in natural antioxidants • Water resistance with Berry wax • Moisturising and minimises peeling • Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis • 30p from the sale of this product goes to Penny Brohn Cancer Help Centre • This natural sun lotion is made without Parabens, Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants to bring you the purest sunscreen that nature can offer • Suitable for vegans and vegetarians •
• Received 20ml • Full Sized 100ml £12.99 •


Inika Certified Vegan Lip Whip in Peach
INIKA Certified Vegan Lip Whips are perfect for creating luscious polished lips the natural way • Creamy formula glides on smoothly whilst delivering a whip of essential nutrients to keep your lips soft and kissable • Rich in colour whilst also offering ultra moisturising properties including natural Vitamin E • Made with only the purest ingredients, every Lip Whip is Vegan, Cruelty Free and Halal Certified •
• Received full size 8ml £14.30 •




Kim Kardashian EDP
• Floral top notes of mandarin, honeysuckle and orange blossom reflect Kim's captivating nature While at the heart, pink jasmine, tuberose, sensual spices and lush gardenia evoke her femininity • The last impression of tonka bean, jacaranda wood, vanilla orchid, sexy musk and creamy sandalwood add warmth to represent Kim's softer side 
• Received 3ml Rollerball • Full Sized 30ml £22.95 •



Natio Lotus Soap in White Lotus
• Delicately fragrant soap featuring all-natural Indian Attar perfumes, the mind calming and mood enhancing scents used during yoga • Infused with Jojoba and freshen and cleanse the skin while helping to turn the mind within to uplift and inspire •
• Received 1 bar as part of trio • Full Trio £8.50 •



Vintage Cosmetics Eyelashes in Nancy
• Wispy fringe medium length lashes 
• Received full sized £6.00 



BONUS ITEM

Snowberry Smoothing Eye Serum, Cellular Regeneration Night Cream & Nourishing Lite Day Cream
• All contain strawberry seed, cloudberry shea and butter for active moisture and longer lasting hydration • 
• Received 3x 2-3ml •



NB: Descriptions above taken from She Said website
Value of Box
 (not including bonus item)

Green People SPF15 Sun Care Lotion with Tan Accelerator • Full Sized 200ml £17.95 • Received 20ml  •  Value £1.80 •
Inika Lip Whip • Received full size 8ml £14.30 •
Kim Kardashian EDP • Full Sized 30ml £22.95 • Received 3ml • Value £2.30 •
Natio Lotus Soap • Full Trio £8.50 • Received 1x 150g bar as part of trio • Value £2.83 •
Vintage Cosmetics Eyelashes • Received full sized £6.00 •

Total Value of Box: £27.22

My First Impressions...

This box contains a lot of product!! Two full sized products (lipgloss and lashes), well three if you count the soap which is a big full sized bar (150g) but technically is part of a trio pack. You really do get your moneys worth! I can't say that it would personally be my ideal box because I never wear eyelashes and dont use bars of soap - I prefer liquid soaps and shower gels as I find them less drying but the soap will get used by my family and I will have a try out at the lashes (love the packaging btw its supercute and retro)...maybe my cousins wedding.

Personally I'm not too keen on the scent of Kim K perfume. I'm not going to attempt to describe it because I'm rubbish at describing and tbh with perfumes you just have to go and try them for yourself right?! But for me it was abit too strong, I prefer more sweet and citrus scents but I did like the size and the fact it was rollerball...perfect handbag size that will actually last you more than your average 2 skwirts. The KK perfume came with a 40% off code if you purchase from here so if you do want to buy it just use the code KKSS12 for your discount.

I'm looking forward to trying out the Snowberry samples. I hadnt heard of them before but I noticed they are a New Zealand brand. The product look like they contain lots of natural and exotic ingredients so I hope they are good! They were certainly packaged very sweetly in a cute pink organza bag..I'm a sucker for cute things!

I have to say I love the Inika lipgloss!! It feels gorgeous, has a very subtle hint of orange soda (whooooooo loves orange soda???? #keenan&kel) and I'm so happy that I got the peach colour! Loving peaches and coral tones at the moment and as tangerine is Sephora's colour of the year it's kinda apt too...ok so I know we dont have Sephora in the UK but I'm sure alot of us still keep and eye on them as they are so huge and are a big influence in the industry.

So overall....very happy with this month's box :-)

She Said Boxes are £11.95 per month with discounts available on 3/6/12 month subscriptions. Click here for the deets.

Did you get this box? What did you think? Do you subscribe to any other beauty boxes?

Cherry Lane xoxo

18 comments:

  1. lol some how i want to steal that KK perfume from your stash! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha If you were local I would have quite happily sent it to you lol

      Delete
  2. Green People & Inika are lovely brands. Never heard of Snowberry I checked out the website, I love the company ingredient policy (no chemicals!). I love Aussie & Kiwi skincare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too! Lots of natural ingredients! I guess its because they has such rich land and lots of sunshine so these lovely natural plants are more easily available to them. Thanks for stopping by!xx

      Delete
  3. She Said box looks good this month! liking the look of the Inika Lip Gloss :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've been putting it on all day! My pics definitly doesnt do it justice...its just gorgeous! So soft, seriously moisturising and a beaut coraly colour! <3

      Delete
  4. On first sight, I loved the Lip Whip too! And then you made a kenan and kel reference, and I'm pretty sure I'm sold haha! Will have to see if I can find some of that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I so glad someone appreciated my keenan and kel comment! haha!

      Delete
  5. Hi, just found your blog and am following you now! Love the colour of that gloss and the packaging on the lashes and the Snowberry samples are fab! Can't say I'd have any interest in smelling like KK though! This seems like really good value for what you get! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much CeeCee!! (totally thinking of New Girl right now!) Yeah the KK is not for me either but they rest are great! :-)

      Delete
  6. the lipgloss does look pretty and flattering! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like a nice varied box, the packagaing of the perfume looks good and less fiddly than how they usually come! The lip whip looks cool too!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jimmi! Yeah agree with you about the packaging of the perfume...I really like the rollerball :-)

      Delete
  8. looking at these other programs like this. I think this is the best deal out there!!! I think I want to try this out if they come to US. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have to say I was pretty pleased with it too! :-)

      Delete
  9. Looks like a lot of useful stuff!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
    GIVEAWAY: Neon Metal 

    ReplyDelete